Discover how holistic intention and internal coherence optimizes, and empowers, your mind-body potential, explored in context of:
- The healing force of the non-contact healer
- The internal power of the t’ai-chi ch’üan and aikido master
- The prana of the yogi
- The enlightenment of the Buddhist monk
- The “inner heat” of the Tibetan tantric master
- The qi energy tapped by the acupuncturist and qigong practitioner
- The mana of the Hawaiian shaman
- The source of influence for those who practice conscious intention
- The transmutation of sexual energy practiced by tantric masters and the Taoist alchemist
- Cutting edge mind-body technology for the elite athlete, and more
Excerpt from new book: Subject of this excerpt: The Heart-Pulse Method
Article and excerpt from new book by John Bracy
Covering: Consciously directed increase of blood supply to upper chest, neck and spinal nerves
Technique: "Heart-Pulse Method" from new book, Section III
Disclaimer: This information is not, and should not be construed as, medical advice.
What follows are personal stories of individuals who have used the Heart-Pulse method.
They are being shared here to provide information and share the experience of others. Be sure to first consult with your health care provider before beginning this, or any other, regimen/ exercise / technique.
Why this information is being shared before the book is published: This information might be of immediate use to some individuals. The sooner it is available, the more possible benefit to more people.
This information is provided without charge, or even the need to log into the Chi-Arts website, as a public service.